Simple, reliable, worldwide communications
Seven characters can be programmed into each memory channel to conveniently display
station names or ship names for simplified operation.
150W output power
A large cooling fan system, in combination with the aluminum chassis, allows conditions for transmission at a full 150W* (PEP) RF output power—even during demanding RTTY (radio teletype) operation.
*60W (PEP) above 24 MHz bands.
- General coverage receiver
- Terminals for frequency/mode control via NMEA interfacing
- Automatic tuning function
- Large, front-mounted speaker
- Weather fax ready
- Backlight control
- CW full break-in and semi break-in
- 2-tone alarm built-in (Optional depending on version)
- 1136 channels available